I have had several requests for the Rice Household Spicy Mac & Cheese. This is such a simple recipe is and it’s great for potlucks, family gatherings or a quick meal. Enjoy!
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 can Campbell cheddar cheese soup
- 3 cups milk
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4 hand roasted pablano peppers skinned & diced (or a 4 ounce can of diced hatch chillies found in the Mexican aisle of your grocery store)
- Toppings 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese mixed with 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper & 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Spray your Crock-Pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients except toppings in Crock-Pot
- Stir together
- Cook on high for 2 hrs stirring often.
- When noodles are tender turn to warm.
- Sprinkle topping and serve.
Until next time.
Mrs Kay Rice