Here is a fun recipe that is great for appetizers, parties or any gathering that needs a little spicing up.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound regular pork sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) brick of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 container of French’s Jalapeño crisps (half put in a food processor to turn into bread crumbs, half leave intact.)
- 1 small onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp ground Mexican oregano
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground ghost pepper
- Add all the ingredients into a large bowl.
- Put on latex gloves
- Mix bowl well with hands kneading all the ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line your large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop slightly rounded tablespoons of the meat mixture and roll into balls.
- Place 1-2 inches apart on sheet.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes.
I hope you enjoy this spicy little treat!
Until Next Time,
Mrs. Kay L Rice