Crock-Pot cooking and meal prepping doesn’t need to be tedious and boring. The idea is to plan ahead so you can enjoy meal time. Here is a very quick and delicious meal.
- 4-5 chicken breasts
- 1 cup of Dijon or Spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 Cup of REAL Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic thin sliced
- 1 gallon freezer bag
- Write on the bag Maple Glazed Chicken with your date. Also write 8 hours low.
- Put your frozen chicken 🐔in your bag.
- Add in all of your ingredients and squish the bag to cover the chicken.
- Seal bag pushing out as much air as possible.
Day before cooking that in the refrigerator.
Day of cooking put contents of the bag in your Crock-Pot. I use my shallow casserole Crock-Pot for this recipe. Cook for 8 hours on low.
Until next time,
Mrs. Kay L Rice