This is a simple no bake pie that is sure to wow and please. Perfect for Sunday company or a family gathering.
- 1/2 cup of real lime juice
- 1 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 cups of whipped topping
- 1 baked pastry pie shell
- 3 drops of natural food coloring
- Thin slice lime and extra whipped topping if you like.
- Beat lime juice and condensed milk until well mixed.
- Fold in softened cream cheese. Fold until no lumps
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping until no lumps.
- Add in 3 to 4 drops of natural green food coloring, stir until no white streaks. Add additional drops to your liking of color.
- Pour into baked pastry pie shell.
- Decorate with thin slices of lime dipped in sugar and or additional whipped cream.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Until next time,
Mrs. Kay L. Rice