Just because it’s hot outside doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a little fire & ice as a summer time heat!
Coconut Mango Scorpion Pepper Sherbert
Recipe makes a little over a quart.
- 1 pint of peeled cubed Honey Mango fruit.
- 2 medium sized bananas
- 2 1/2 cups of Coconut Milk
- 1 can of thick coconut cream
- 1 dried Golden Scorpion pepper crushed
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons of Agave Syrup
- Make sure you have a freezer safe quart and a half container with a lid.
- Add your fruit, ginger & Scorpion pepper to a large blender and blend thoroughly
- Add your coconut cream and blend.
- Add in your Agave Syrup and blend.
- Add in half of your coconut milk in blend.
- By now your blender is full.
- Pull out half of your blended concoction into your freezer safe container.
- Pour the rest of your coconut milk with what left in your blender and blend.
- Pour the contents in your blender into your freezer safe container and stir contents until well mixed.
- Put container in the freezer.
- Every 30 min or so check your sherbet and stir up the forming ice sections. This makes it easier to spoon out when its completely frozen.
- Once frozen dish out and enjoy.
Note: The heat does build, but it’s so hard to put the spoon down to stop!
Until next time,
Mrs. Kay Lynn Rice