This is a great simple pie to make. You do need at least 4 hours to chill.
- 1 can of crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 cup of grated coconut shreds
- 1 cup of whipped topping
- 1 8 ounce package of softened cream cheese
- 1 pkg instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- Make sure you cream cheese is very soft.
- Using a mixer on low, fold in your pudding mix
- When well mixed, fold in by hand, 3/4 of the can of drained crushed pineapple.
- Fold in, by hand, the coconut shreds.
- Fold in the whipped topping by hand.
- Keep folding until well mixed.
- Pour into Graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle remaining drained pineapple on top.
- Chill for a minimum of 4 hours. Overnight is best.
Enjoy. My husband also likes to eat this all mixed up with the crust throughout, this is referred to as “Pineapple Fluff” which in itself is a fantastic treat!
Until next time,
Mrs. Kay Lynn Rice 🍍